terça-feira, 30 de novembro de 2010

It's All is here - "I open at close"

It's all here
"I open at the close"
It all ends here, just have the magic in my heart for everything to change.
Everything ends, everything, everything, everything ends
I and only I can make it through the most happy, good, magic and consistent to my world.
This year was a landmark until me.My friendships to be strengthened, but things were lost treasure found!
That phase is over,
Another is embarking upon,
My friend is gone but I leave it to my "Horcrux" more precious, my friendship!
It's all here
The treasures that I got this year are infinitely greater than anything in this world, the achievements that I had, Will be strong in the future, regrets and sadness that I suffered, they are nothing ... Life goes on
It's all here,
"I open at the close"
because everything has to end here!


Ps.Vcs até podem não entender tudo o que está escrito mas,foi melhor escrever em inglês mesmo...Sorry *-*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário